Friday, February 13, 2009

Vita #3


Vegan Soup du jour: Creamy Garlic Tomato with Vita's Homemade Herb and Onion Bread (without which a trip to Vita would not be complete)

  When people ask me about my favorite vegan-friendly restaurant in Portland, it's difficult to choose just one.  Portland has so much to offer and where you choose to eat on any given night really comes down to what you're in the mood to eat.   If I had to choose just one restaurant though, I think I'd go with Vita Cafe.  Their Alberta Street location and huge cakes surely have an influence on my decision but I also love the atmosphere of the restaurant and diversity of food options, which have influences from all over the world.  When you go to Vita, it doesn't really matter what you're in the mood for because they have pretty much everything.   And of course, if you can't decide you can just eat a freakin huge piece of their amazing cake (of which I should eat more often so I can enlighten any blog readers who have not yet had the opportunity to endulge in a piece of Vita's cake).  



No comments: